Bible Discovery is a broadcast studio and new-media network for international ministries. From social issues and apologetics to history and science, our ambition is to provide a multimedia platform to educate, edify and encourage the believer to think. As an international ministry and media resource centre we are called to embolden the exploration of truth through the production and publication of definitive resources in television, radio, digital and print material.
We are honoured to produce and host our daily devotional program, Bible Discovery, and broadcast fellow ministries such as Creation Ministries International (CMI), International Christian Embassy to Jerusalem (ICEJ), National Religious Broadcasting (NRBTV), The Difference, The John Ankerberg Show, Chuck Missler, Christian World News, Pure Passion and more!
Bible Discovery is our daily flagship television, radio and online program designed to guide you through the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, in one year. Hosted by the Hembree family, join Rod, Janice, Ryan and Corie in this thirty-minute daily devotional show that will change the way you see and read the Bible. To read more about the Bible Discovery air team click here.
Bible Discovery: Watch. Listen. Read. Learn.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe in one God. The expression of Father, Son, Holy Spirit, one God in all. He is the perfect source for all truth (John 4:24, Matt. 28:19).
- We believe that mankind was created in holiness but by voluntary transgression fell from this state (Gen. 1:27, Gen. 3:6-24).
- We believe that the purpose and message of Jesus Christ is redemption of man, salvation, purpose and expression of the accepted Gospel of God. Jesus Christ is fully God, fully Man (1 John 5:11-13).
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is the full presence of God, individual, yet complete and fully God (1 Cor. 12).
- We believe that mankind is in a fallen condition and his work is unholy without Jesus Christ as LORD. When he invites Jesus Christ into his heart as Lord and Savior then the terms change. He is readying himself for heaven and has access to the correcting force of Jesus Christ (John 3:16, Romans 1).
- We believe that there is eternal rest and purpose in the restoration of Jesus Christ to your soul. He will come back and take us with Him. He will return and stay upon the earth for 1000 years, then introduce the new heaven and earth (Revelation 19, 22).